Electromagnetic Fields and Waves: Fundamentals of Engineering, 1st Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product. Understand electromagnetic field principles, engineering techniques, and applications This core introductory-level undergraduate textbook offers a solid coverage of the fundamentals of electromagnetic fields and waves. Written by two electrical engineering experts and experienced educators, the book is designed to accommodate both one and two semester curricula. Electromagnetic Fields and Waves: Fundamentals of Engineering presents detailed explanations of the topic of EM fields in a holistic fashion that integrates the math and the physics of the material with students’ realistic preparation in mind. You will learn about static and time-varying fields, wave propagation and polarization, transmission lines and waveguides, and more. Coverage includes: • An introduction to electromagnetic fields and waves • Transmission lines and wave equations • Transition to electrostatics • Electrostatic fields, electric flux, and Gauss’ law • Electric force, field, energy, and potential • Materials: conductors and dielectrics • Poisson’s and Laplace’s equations • Uniqueness theorem and graphical and numerical solutions • Magnetic fields and flux • Magnetic materials, magnetic circuits, and inductance • Time-varying fields and Faraday’s law • Wave propagation: plane waves • Wave polarization and propagation in multiple layers • Waveguides and cavity resonators • Historical review of EM scientists
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources