Design With Operational Amplifiers And Analog Integrated Circuits, 4th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Design with Operational Amplifiers and Analog Integrated Circuits combines theory with real-life applications to deliver a straightforward look at analog design principles and techniques. An emphasis on the physical picture helps the student develop the intuition and practical insight that are the keys to making sound design decisions. This book is intended for a design-oriented course in applications with operational amplifiers and analog ICs. It also serves as a comprehensive reference for practicing engineers. This new edition includes enhanced pedagogy (additional problems, more in-depth coverage of negative feedback, more effective layout), updated technology (current-feedback and folded-cascode amplifiers, and low-voltage amplifiers), and increased topical coverage (current-feedback amplifiers, switching regulators and phase-locked loops).
1) Operational Amplifier Fundamentals
2) Circuits with Resistive Feedback
3) Active Filters: Part I
4) Active Filters: Part II
5) Static Op Amp Limitations
6) Dynamic Op Amp Limitations
9) Nonlinear Circuits
10) Signal Generators
11) Voltage References and Regulators
12) D-A and A-D Converters
13) Nonlinear Amplifiers and Phase-Locked Loops