Deja Review: Microbiology and Immunology, Third Edition, 3rd Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product. Maximum Retention in Minimal Time! This high-yield, rapid-fire Q&A book simulates flashcards in a book to help you review microbiology and immunology for your course exams as well as prepare for the USMLE Step 1. The convenient two-column “flashcard” Q&A format reinforces familiar material, while accelerating mastery of commonly tested topics. You’ll efficiently absorb a large amount of pertinent information and streamline study time by focusing only on the correct answers. Ideal for studying when time is limited, Deja Review: Microbiology and Immunology lets you review in a way that helps you cover a lot of questions in a short period of time. Features • Ideal, two-column flashcard-like format helps you review a large amount of questions when time is limited • Active recall, high yield questions help you understand, not just memorize, the content • Clinical vignettes at the end of each chapter prepare you for coursework and board exams • Portable size for convenient study on the go—fits in your white coat pocket • Array of useful mnemonics for maximizing your retention of the content
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources