- Highlight, take notes, and search
- Download the free ReadAnywhere app for offline & mobile access
- Note: Connect access NOT included. If Connect is required for your course, click the "Learning Platform" tab.
Crafting & Executing Strategy 22e has a long-standing reputation of being the most teachable text. Its engaging, clearly articulated and conceptually balanced mainstream treatment of the latest developments in theory and practice include the clearest presentation of the value-price-cost framework. Our co-author, Margaret Peteraf, a highly regarded researcher, helped integrate both the resource-based view of the firm from the perspective of both single-business and multi-business strategies.
1 What is Strategy and Why is it Important
2. Charting a Company's Direction
Section B: Core Concepts and Analytical Tools
3. Evaluating a Company's External Environment
4. Evaluating a Company's Resources, Capabilities, and Competitiveness
Section C: Crafting a Strategy
5. The Five Generic Competitive Strategies
6. Strengthening a Company's Competitive Position
7. Strategies for Competing in International Markets
8. Corporate Strategy
9. Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility, Environmental Sustainability, and Strategy
Section D: Executing the Strategy
10. Building an Organization Capable of Good Strategy Execution: People, Capabilities, and Structure
11. Managing Internal Operations
12. Corporate Culture and Leadership
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources