Corporate Communication, 7th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
Corporate Communication stresses the importance of creating a coordinated corporate communication system, and describes how organizations can benefit from important strategies and tools to stay ahead of the competition. Cases and examples of company situations relate to the chapter, and highlight the strategies companies have used to stay ahead. These cases provide readers with the opportunity to participate in real decisions that managers had to make on a variety of real problems.
Chapter 1: The Changing Environment for Business
Case: Google in China
Chapter 2: Communicating Strategically
Case: Carsen Container
Chapter 3: An Overview of the Corporate Communication Function
Case: Sweet Leaf Tea
Chapter 4: Identity, Image, Reputation, and Corporate Advertising
Case: Jet Blue’ Airways: Regaining Altitude
Chapter 5: Corporate Responsibility
Case: Starbuck’s Coffee Company
Chapter 6: Media Relations
Case: Adolph Coors Company
Chapter 7: Internal Communications
Case: Westwood Publishing
Chapter 8: Investor Relations
Case: Steelcase, Inc.
Chapter 9: Government Relations
Case: Disney’s America Theme Park: The Third Battle of Bull Run
Chapter 10: Crisis Communication
Case: Coca-Cola India
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources
Creating accessible products is a priority for McGraw Hill. We make accessibility and adhering to WCAG AA guidelines a part of our day-to-day development efforts and product roadmaps.
For more information, visit our accessibility page, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org