* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
Give your students a competitive advantage with Computer Accounting with QuickBooks Online from best-selling author, Donna Kay. Computer Accounting with QuickBooks Online uses the authors hallmark 3-step (eXplore, Practice, Mater), hands-on approach to focus on the learner, making mastery of QuickBooks Online as streamlined and flexible as possible. Computer Accounting with Quickbooks Online doesn’t require a software download or local install. It can be used on MAC AND PC, and every student can request a free one-year license to the QuickBooks Online software. CONNECT is also available for Computer Accounting with QuickBooks Online, saving the instructor time by providing auto-graded exercises for students, assessing accuracy of their work in the Quickbooks software. Student Free Registration Request URL:https://intuit.me/mh-online Instructor Version:https://www.intuit.com/partners/education-program/registration/educators/quickbooks-online/
Chapter 2: QBO Chart of Accounts
Chapter 3: QBO Transactions
Chapter 4: Banking
Chapter 5: Customers and Sales
Chapter 6: Vendors and Expenses
Chapter 7: Inventory
Chapter 8: Employees and Payroll
Chapter 9: QBO Adjustments
Chapter 10: QBO Reports
Chapter 11: QBO Comprehensive Project
Appendix A: QBO Apps: Mac, Windows, and Mobile
Appendix B: QuickBooks Online versus QuickBooks Desktop
Appendix C: QBO Certification
Appendix D: QBO Troubleshooting
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources