Anatomy & Physiology Revealed Online Access (Fetal Pig Version), 1st Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
Anatomy & Physiology Revealed Pig is the ultimate online interactive pig dissection experience. This state-of-the-art program uses pig photos combined with a layering technique that allows the student to peel away layers of the pig to reveal structures beneath the surface. Anatomy & Physiology Revealed Pig also offers animations, histologic and radiologic imaging, audio pronunciations, and comprehensive quizzing. It can be used as part of any one or two semester undergraduate anatomy & physiology or human anatomy course; Anatomy & Physiology Revealed Pig is available stand-alone, or can be combined with any McGraw-Hill book.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources