Financial Accounting Fundamentals, 7th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
Utilizing the first thirteen chapters of Wild's best-selling, Financial and Managerial Accounting text, Financial Accounting Fundamentals responds to the market's request for a low-cost, succinct book; a book that balances large and small businesses, and one that is contemporary, engaging, and accessible for today's students. Its innovation is reflected in its extensive use corporate examples, the integration of new technology learning tools, superior end-of-chapter material, and a highly engaging, pedagogical design.
Chapter 2: Analyzing for Business Transactions
Chapter 3: Adjusting Accounts for Financial Statements
Chapter 4: Accounting for Merchandising Operations
Chapter 5: Inventories and Cost of Sales
Chapter 6: Cash and Internal Controls
Chapter 7: Accounting for Receivables
Chapter 8: Accounting for Long-term Assets
Chapter 9: Accounting for Current Liabilities
Chapter 10: Accounting for Long-Term Liabilities
Chapter 11: Corporate Reporting andAnalysis
Chapter 12: Reporting Cash Flows
Chapter13: Analysis of Financial Statements
Appendix A: Financial Statement Information A-1
Appendix B: Time Value of Money B
Appendix C: Investments and International Operations C
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.
Creating accessible products is a priority for McGraw Hill. We make accessibility and adhering to WCAG AA guidelines a part of our day-to-day development efforts and product roadmaps.
For more information, visit our accessibility page, or contact us at email@example.com