Intermediate Algebra with P.O.W.E.R. Learning2nd Edition
Chapter 3: Linear Inequalities and Absolute Value
Chapter 4: Linear Equations in Two Variables and Functions
Chapter 5: Solving Systems of Linear Equations
Chapter 6: Polynomials and Polynomial Functions
Chapter 7: Factoring Polynomials
Chapter 8: Rational Expressions, Equations, and Functions
Chapter 9: Radicals and Rational Exponents
Chapter 10: Quadratic Equations and Functions
Chapter 11: Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
Chapter 12: Nonlinear Functions, Conic Sections, and Nonlinear Systems
Chapter 13 (Online): Sequences and Series
1 Review of Fractions
2 Geometry Review
3 Determinants and Cramer’s Rule
4 Synthetic Division and the Remainder Theorem
Find out more about our affordable course material programs.
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.
When your students still want a book but don't want to keep it, McGraw-Hill's Textbook Rental program provides students with our latest editions at our most affordable hardcover prices.
Want more information?
How to Access Instructor Tools for your Course
- To get started, you'll need to visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, you'll need to request one from your MH rep. To find your rep – visit the Find Your Rep page).
- Then, under "Find a Title," you'll search by title, author or subject.
- Select your desired title and create a course. (Note – you do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Then go to your Connect course homepage.
- In the top navigation, select library to access the instructor resources that accompany the title.