5 Steps to a 5: AP Spanish Language and Culture, 1st Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
Let us supplement your AP classroom experience with this easy-to-follow study guide! The immensely popular 5 Steps to a 5 AP Spanish Language and Culture guide has been updated for the 2021-22 school year and now contains: • 3 full-length practice exams • Comprehensive overview of the AP Spanish Language and Culture exam format • Realistic exercises for the multiple-choice section of the exam, including print and audio texts; and the free-response section, including interpersonal and presentational writing and speaking questions and prompts • A complete audio program on MP3 disk to help you develop solid listening-comprehension skills and gain valuable interactive speaking practice • Thorough answer explanations and sample responses that reflect all question types, just like the ones you will see on test day • Hundreds of reliable tips and in-the-know strategies
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources