Your World of Facts 1992
Grade Levels: 3-6
About the Program
Your World of Facts was designed in response to the problem that students often do not understand what they read in their science and social studies text. This two-volume program teaches key facts and relationships so students can understand what their textbooks say and how new information relates to facts they already know. Facts are presented in a variety of formats, including graphic organizers and recall games, to maintain and increase interest.
Volume I covers geography, machines, and facts about the body, plants, and things.
Volume II focuses on climate, vegetation, animal life, industries around the world, and vertebrates.
- Teaches key facts and systems from science and social studies
- Fun games for students enhance recall
- Provides both challenges and payoffs to students for working hard
- Consumable workbook for each student, sold in packages of 5
- Diagrams students will learn which correspond to what they are learning in science and social studies
- Questions sheets for each diagram
- Answers to all question sheets for easy student correction
Teacher Presentation Books:
- Introduction to the Your World of Facts program
- Scripted lessons to decrease preparation time
- Description and rules for games that correspond to each lesson
- Additional facts to support materials presented in each diagram of the workbook
- Reproducible certificate to reinforce student accomplishments
Your World of Facts I, Student Workbooks (pkg. of 5)
Your World of Facts II, Student Workbooks (pkg. of 5)