Welsh, Hole's Essentials of Anatomy & Physiology, 2021, 2e
Grades: 9 - 12
Best Selling A&P High School Program
Hole’s Essentials of Anatomy & Physiology 2e introduces a new author, Dr. Charles Welsh, who brings over 30 years of classroom experience and a fresh perspective to this well-respected text. The new edition retains its high quality content and dynamic features plus delivers enhanced NGSS integration and ELL/ELA support.
• Anatomy & Physiology REVEALED®, (APR) is the ultimate dissection experience that visually enriches your lectures and labs with 3D Interactive Models, engaging animations, and real-life images. This interactive tool dynamically reinforces key concepts to help your student develop a deeper insight into the study of human anatomy and physiology.
• A new High School Teacher Manual, available in print and online, includes teaching strategies and pacing, group projects, classroom activities, and ELL and ELA support.
• Unit projects and thematic, chapter-level case studies bring relevance and real-world application to instruction.
• Expanded Chapter Reviews include new multiple-choice, short answer, and critical thinking and clinical application questions.
• Lab Data Analysis, Case Study Wrap-up and a Chapter Project are designed to help students enhance their engagement with, and proficiency in, the science and engineering practices.
• Online Focus Activities provides interactive labeling and vocabulary activities to check student mastery of difficult structures, vocabulary, and concepts.
• Concept Overview Interactives offer ground-breaking interactive animations that encourage students to explore key physiological processes and difficult concepts.
• The High School Laboratory Manual is a streamlined for the high school classroom with 34 hands-on activities.