Managing Life Skills © 2016
- Project-based pedagogy is used throughout the program through Unit Portfolio Projects, and financial education is thoroughly integrated
- Pathway to College and Pathway to Your Career help motivate students by providing information, advice, and guidance on the variety of directions that a student’s future can go in
- Accessible style and activities help students review, practice, observe, and apply what they learn
- Critical thinking and reading skills are integrated throughout the course to expand students’ learning and discover their potential
- Point-of-use academic integration and correlation (Science, Math, and English Language Arts) are provided throughout to foster academic excellence
- Content updates include new images throughout and updates MyPyramid to MyPlate.
Managing Life Skills © 2016 features online resources on the MHE ConnectED platform empowering teachers to easily teach, manage classroom assignments, and engage students. Teachers can access the student eBook, digital resources, assessment and planning tools in one convenient location. Print teacher editions are available print-on-demand on Create™.