Discovering World Geography, Eastern Hemisphere © 2014
Grades: 6 - 8
McGraw-Hill Networks™: A Social Studies Learning System is a multiple award winning program. Connect today's students to the people and places from around the world with integrated print and digital middle school world geography curriculum grounded in solid pedagogy with a full suite of teaching and learning tools for a flexible, customized learning experience.
- Bring the world to your students with Explore the Continent to introduce the physical and human geography
- Engage students to learn people, places, culture and history with The Story Matters chapter openers, Step Into Place maps and Step Into Time timelines, Global Connections with vibrant interactive maps and animations
- Dynamic standards-based curriculum uses the five themes of geography and integrated Common Core State Standards for English Language History Social Studies ensures mastery of skills
- Customize the learning experience with differentiated instruction, leveled reading, customizable assessments and worksheets, and flexible online learning tools
- Access all of your teaching resources anywhere, anytime with just a point and click