Operations Management13th Edition
- Through detailed examples and solved problems, short cases and readings on current issues facing businesses, and auto-gradable end of chapter problems and application-oriented assignments available in Connect Operations Management, students learn by doing, and the Thirteenth Edition continues to offer more support for 'doing Operations' than any other.
2. Competitiveness, Strategy, and Productivity
4. Product and Service Design
SUPPLEMENT TO CHAPTER 4: Reliability
5. Strategic Capacity Planning for Products and Services
SUPPLEMENT TO CHAPTER 5: Decision Theory
6. Process Selection and Facility Layout
7. Work Design and Measurement
SUPPLEMENT TO CHAPTER 7: Learning Curves
8. Location Planning and Analysis
9. Management of Quality
10. Quality Control
11. Aggregate Planning and Master Scheduling
12. MRP and ERP
13. Inventory Management
14. JIT and Lean Operations
SUPPLEMENT TO CHAPTER 14: Maintenance
15. Supply Chain Management
17. Project Management
18. Management of Waiting Lines
19. Linear Programming
1. Appendix A: Answers to Selected Problems
2. Appendix B: Tables
3. Appendix C: Working with the Normal Distribution
4. Photo Credits
5. Company Index
6. Subject Index
Find out more about our affordable course material programs.
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.
When your students still want a book but don't want to keep it, McGraw-Hill's Textbook Rental program provides students with our latest editions at our most affordable hardcover prices.
Want more information?
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.Learn More
Available within Connect, SmartBook actively tailors content to the individual student- The more a student interacts with SmartBook, the better it gets to know what they know and what they don’t know, helping students to maximize study time. By providing students with a safe place to make mistakes, showing them the areas they need to work on most, and by giving them consistent, personalized feedback at the exact moment they need it, SmartBook helps them to bridge their knowledge gaps and come to class prepared.Learn More
How to Access Instructor Tools for your Course
- To get started, you'll need to visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, you'll need to request one from your MH rep. To find your rep – visit the Find Your Rep page).
- Then, under "Find a Title," you'll search by title, author or subject.
- Select your desired title and create a course. (Note – you do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Then go to your Connect course homepage.
- In the top navigation, select library to access the instructor resources that accompany the title.