Financial Accounting: Information for Decisions, 10th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
For over six decades, the Wild author team has helped accounting students succeed. Accurate and reliable content, paired with innovative digital resources, have resulted in a unique learning system designed to improve student performance. Wild motivates student interest through an extensive use of real business examples, application of analysis skills, and a highly engaging pedagogical design. Wild prepares students to enter the work force with a practical approach to accounting that ensures a detailed and nuanced view of the skills needed for them to succeed.
Ch. 2 Financial Statements and the Accounting System
Ch. 3 Adjusting Accounts for Financial Statements
Ch. 4 Reporting and Analyzing Merchandising Operations
Ch. 5 Reporting and Analyzing Inventories
Ch. 6 Reporting and Analyzing Cash, Fraud, and Internal Control
Ch. 7 Reporting and Analyzing Receivables
Ch. 8 Reporting and Analyzing Long-Term Assets
Ch. 9 Reporting and Analyzing Current Liabilities
Ch. 10 Reporting and Analyzing Long-Term Liabilities
Ch. 11 Reporting and Analyzing Equity
Ch. 12 Reporting and Analyzing Cash Flows
Ch. 13 Analyzing and Interpreting Financial Statements
A Financial Statement Information
B Applying Present and Future Values
CA Chart of Accounts
BR Brief Review
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.