CISM Certified Information Security Manager Practice Exams, 1st Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product. Don’t Let the Real Test Be Your First Test! Take the current version of the challenging CISM exam with complete confidence using relevant practice questions contained in this effective self-study guide. Each chapter of the book contains a battery of questions that closely match those on the live test in content, format, tone, and feel. To reinforce salient points and facilitate retention, in-depth explanations are provided for both the correct and incorrect answer choices. Written by an InfoSec expert and experienced author, CISM® Certified Information Security Manager® Practice Exams thoroughly covers every subject on the exam. Designed to help you pass the test with greater ease, this book is also an ideal companion to the CISM Certified Information Security Manager All-in-One Exam Guide. Covers all four exam domains: • Information security governance • Information risk management • Information security program development and management • Information security incident management Online content includes: • Test engine that provides a full-length practice exam and customized quizzes by chapter or exam domain
Chapter 2: Information Security Governance
Chapter 3: Information Risk Management
Chapter 4: Information Security Program Development and Management
Chapter 5: Information Security Incident Management
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources