MATLAB for Engineering Applications, 5th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
MATLAB for Engineering Applications is a simple, concise book designed to be useful for beginners and to be kept as a reference. MATLAB is a globally available standard computational tool for engineers and scientists. This text is intended as a stand-alone introduction to MATLAB and can be used in an introductory course, as a self-study text, or as a supplementary text. The text’s material is based on the author’s experience in teaching a required two-credit semester course devoted to MATLAB for engineering freshmen.
This title will be available in Connect, but is not available with SmartBook. Instructor Resources available for this title include: Solutions Manual, Presentation Tools Table (includes Lecture PowerPoints and Image Bank), MATLAB Files, MATLAB Live Scripts.
2 Numeric, Cell, and Structure Arrays
4 Programming with MATLAB
5 Advanced Plotting
6 Model Building and Regression
7 Statistics, Probability, and Interpolation
8 Linear Algebraic Equations
9 Numerical Methods for Calculus and Differential Equations
11 Symbolic Processing with MATLAB
12 Projects with MATLAB
- LMS Integration
- Print/Loose-Leaf Book Add-On Availability
- Presentation Slides & Instructor Resources
- Question & Test Banks
- Adaptive Assignments
- Student Progress Reporting & Analytics
- Essay Prompts
- Prebuilt Courses
- Interactive Exercises
- eBook Access (ReadAnywhere App)
- Remote Proctoring (Proctorio)
- Subject-Specific Tools
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.