Fundamentals of Aerodynamics, 7th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
The new edition of Fundamentals of Aerodynamics follows in the same tradition as the previous editions: it is for students—to be read, understood, and enjoyed. It is consciously written in a clear, informal, and direct style to talk to the reader and gain their interest in the challenging and yet beautiful discipline of aerodynamics.
The new edition of Fundamentals of Aerodynamics is also available in McGraw Hill Connect, featuring SmartBook 2.0, a curated question bank, Proctorio, and more!
1) Aerodynamics: Some Introductory Thoughts
2) Aerodynamics: Some Fundamental Principles and Equations
Part Two - Inviscid, Incompressible Flow
3) Fundamentals of Inviscid, Incompressible Flow
4) Incompressible Flow over Airfoils
5) Incompressible Flow over Finite Wings
6) Three-Dimensional Incompressible Flow
Part Three - Inviscid, Compressible Flow
7) Compressible Flow: Some Preliminary Aspects
8) Normal Shock Waves and Related Topics
9) Oblique Shock and Expansion Waves
10) Compressible Flow Through Nozzles, Diffusers, and Wind Tunnels
- LMS Integration
- Print/Loose-Leaf Book Add-On Availability
- Presentation Slides & Instructor Resources
- Question & Test Banks
- Adaptive Assignments
- Student Progress Reporting & Analytics
- Essay Prompts
- Prebuilt Courses
- Interactive Exercises
- eBook Access (ReadAnywhere App)
- Remote Proctoring (Proctorio)
- Subject-Specific Tools
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.