PreK-12 Return Policy
Effective December 6, 2016
School Education Group will accept returns of its product with prior authorization from customer service provided they meet the following conditions:
- Items purchased and paid-for by individuals will need to be returned within 30 days of invoice date. Items purchased by schools must be returned within 12 months of purchase. Further restrictions apply below.
- Products are purchased from McGraw Hill and are returned prepaid in new, unmarked, and resalable condition.
- Returns are accompanied by our invoice, or invoice information (invoice number, date, account number, ISBN, purchase price). If this information is not provided and we fail to locate the invoice in our files, a credit cannot be issued and the product will be returned to the customer at their expense.
- Returns for domestic customers are received within 12 months of the invoice date for print, software and audiovisual products.
- Out of Print products are returned within 90 days of announcement.
- Customers report product shortages or damages upon receipt. Defective product within 5 years.
- Bundled product must be returned in full (i.e. all components of bundle must be returned). Partial bundle returns will not be accepted.
Subscription product return policy is that any return for product must be researched and supported by Implementation Teams as well as determine what licenses are available for return. Any return, whether licenses are in use or not, will include only the unused time on the license. Any request for full credit would be detailed for the area sales representative to present the case to Finance for approval.
CREATE™/CUSTOM SOLUTIONS PRINT AND EBOOK TITLES: For McGraw Hill School Education users, print and eBook copies cannot be returned. Please confirm your product prior to ordering. Orders cannot be cancelled once placed.
Please contact Customer Service at 800-338-3987 or email email@example.com for authorization to return or to report damaged or defective issues.