Microsoft Access 365 Complete: In Practice, 2021 Edition, 1st Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
With the introduction of Microsoft Access 365, In Practice, 2021 Edition, and Windows 11, Microsoft makes a fundamental shift from “Office for Us” to “Microsoft with Others.” This change increases the emphasis on collaboration, accessibility of information, and use and display of information and data. Author Randy Nordell utilizes the TIP Approach which promotes the transferability of skills from learning and practice to personal, educational, and professional use. -Topic: Chapter text describes the application feature including where and why it is used. -Instruction: How To’s provide step-by-step transferable instructions and serve as a reference guide. -Practice: Pause & Practice projects within each chapter and end-of-chapter projects (Guided, Independent, Advanced, and Challenge) provide a variety of practice to reinforce learning. SIMnet for Office 2021 redefines student learning at its core with ease-of-use simple navigation, personalized, lifelong access while being committed to measurable results. To learn more about SIMnet, visit https://www.mheducation.com/highered/simnet.html.
Chapter 1: Creating a Database and Tables
Chapter 2: Using Design View, Data Validation, and Relationships
Chapter 3: Creating and Using Queries
Chapter 4: Creating and Using Forms and Reports
Chapter 5: Templates, Advanced Relationships, and Macros
Chapter 6: Creating Advanced Queries and Reports
Chapter 7: Creating Advanced Forms
Chapter 8: Integrating Applications
Chapter 9: Designing and Managing Databases, and Using SQL
Chapter 10: Customizing Access and Using OneDrive and Office Online
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources
Creating accessible products is a priority for McGraw Hill. We make accessibility and adhering to WCAG AA guidelines a part of our day-to-day development efforts and product roadmaps.
For more information, visit our accessibility page, or contact us at email@example.com