ALEKS helps Math and Chemistry students achieve mastery more than 90% of the time.
The only learning platform that seamlessly blends personalized modules with instructor-driven assignments.
ALEKS wins the 2023 Educators Pick Best of STEM Adaptive Technology Award!
We're honored to be selected as a winner in the Bridging the Gap category, which acknowledges products and services for educators to help accelerate student learning, for our best-in-class Adaptive Technology.
ALEKS Math tools encourage
New tools for Math and Statistics students help them visualize, conceptualize, and persist through new and challenging topics.
ALEKS Chemistry tools provide constructive learning experience for students.
ALEKS free-response tools are designed to be intuitive, easy to use, and — unlike multiple-choice questions — they provide a constructive learning experience for students.
Gain greater visibility into student performance so you know immediately if your lessons clicked.
- ALEKS “Initial Knowledge Check” helps accurately evaluate student levels and gaps on day one, so you know precisely where students are at and where they need to go when they start your course.
- You know when students are at risk of falling behind through ALEKS Insights so you can remediate –– be it through prep modules, practice questions, or written explanations of video tutorials.
- Students always know where they are, how they are doing, and can track their own progress easily.
Teach your course your way, with best-in-class content and tools to immerse students and keep them on track.
- ALEKS gives you flexibility to assign homework, share a vast library of curated content including videos, review progress, and provide student support, anytime anywhere.
- You save time otherwise spent performing tedious tasks while having more control over and impact on your students’ learning process.
- Students gain a deeper level of understanding through interactive and hands-on assignments that go beyond multiple-choice questions.
Efficiently and effectively create individual pathways for students without leaving anyone behind.
- ALEKS creates an equitable experience for all students, making sure they get the support they need to successfully finish the courses they start.
Download our white paper
- You help reduce attrition, falling enrollment, and further widening of the learning gap.
- Student success rates improve – not just better grades, but better learning. Read our instructor win stories: Math | Chemistry
A dedicated Implementation Manager will work with you to build your course exactly the way you want it and your students need it.
- An ALEKS Implementation Manager is with you every step of the way through the life of your course.
Meet our team
- You never have to figure it out on your own or be your students' customer service. We believe in a consultative approach and take care of all of that for you, so you can focus on your class.
- Your students benefit from more meaningful in moments with you, while ALEKS—directed by you—does the rest.
ALEKS Math increases student success by 11% at Arizona State University.
After the first full implementation of ALEKS Math in Fall 2021, ASU Online experienced an 11% increase in student success as measured by those students who received a C or better in the course, when compared to the previous fall semester. Students improved their Math scores from a 58% success rate to 69%.
ALEKS helped close student knowledge gaps and improve topic mastery.
Students at the University of Texas San Antonio improved their mastery of topics significantly using ALEKS. An initial knowledge check at the beginning of the Fall 2020 semester showed 78% of topics not mastered by students. At the end of the semester, that number dropped to just 19% using ALEKS.