Introduction to Managerial Accounting, 9th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Brewer'sIntroduction to Managerial Accounting has earned a reputation as the mostaccessible and readable book on the market. Its manageable chapters and clearpresentation point students toward understanding, just as the needle of thecompass provides direction to travelers.
However, thebook's authors also understand that everyone's destination may be different.Some students will become accountants, while others are destined for careers inmanagement, marketing, or finance. Not only does the Brewer text teach studentsmanagerial accounting concepts in a clear and concise way, it also asksstudents to consider how the concepts they are learning will apply to thereal-world situations they will eventually face in their careers. Thiscombination of conceptual understanding and the ability to apply that knowledgedirects students toward success, whatever their final destination may be.
PROLOGUE Managerial Accounting: An Overview
CHAPTER ONE Managerial Accounting and Cost Concepts
CHAPTER TWO Job-Order Costing: Calculating UnitProduct Costs
CHAPTER THREE Job-Order Costing: Cost Flows andExternal Reporting
CHAPTER FOUR Activity-Based Costing
CHAPTER FIVE Process Costing
CHAPTER SIX Cost-Volume-Profit Relationships
CHAPTER SEVEN Variable Costing and Segment Reporting:Tools for Management
CHAPTER EIGHT Master Budgeting
CHAPTER NINE Flexible Budgets, Standard Costs, andVariance Analysis
CHAPTER TEN Performance Measurement in DecentralizedOrganizations
CHAPTER ELEVEN Differential Analysis: The Key toDecision Making
CHAPTER TWELVE Capital Budgeting Decisions
CHAPTER THIRTEEN Statement of Cash Flows
CHAPTER FOURTEEN Financial Statement Analysis
Integration Exercises: An Overview
- LMS Integration
- Print/Loose-Leaf Book Add-On Availability
- Presentation Slides & Instructor Resources
- Question & Test Banks
- Adaptive Assignments
- Student Progress Reporting & Analytics
- Essay Prompts
- Prebuilt Courses
- Interactive Exercises
- eBook Access (ReadAnywhere App)
- Remote Proctoring (Proctorio)
- Subject-Specific Tools
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.