Fundamentals of Advanced Accounting7th Edition
By Joe Ben Hoyle and Thomas Schaefer and Timothy Doupnik
Product Details +
– Connect: A highly reliable, easy-to-use homework and learning management solution that embeds learning science and award-winning adaptive tools to improve student results.
- Hoyle’s Fundamentals of Advanced Accounting is ideal for those schools wanting to cover 12 chapters in their Advanced Accounting course instead of the entirety of Hoyle’s Advanced Accounting.
- The text continues to show the development of financial reporting as a product of intense and considered debate that continues today and will into the future.
- The Equity Method of Accounting for Investments
- Consolidation of Financial Information
- Consolidations—Subsequent to the Date of Acquisition
- Consolidated Financial Statements and Outside Ownership
- Consolidated Financial Statements—Intra-Entity Asset Transactions
- Variable Interest Entities, Intra-Entity Debt, Consolidated Cash Flows, and Other Issues
- Foreign Currency Transactions and Hedging Foreign Exchange Risk
- Translation of Foreign Currency Financial Statements
- Partnerships: Formation and Operation
- Partnerships: Termination and Liquidation
- Accounting for State and Local Governments (Part 1)
- Accounting for State and Local Governments (Part 2)