NEW YORK, Nov. 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- McGraw-Hill Global Education Holdings, LLC announced today that it will host an investor call at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time on November 14, 2014 in conjunction with the release of its financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2014.
David Levin, President and Chief Executive Officer; Patrick Milano, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Chief Administrative Officer; and David Kraut, Treasurer, Vice President - Investor Relations will discuss the third quarter and year-to-date results.
The presentation is open to all interested parties and may include forward-looking information. A copy of the presentation along with the 10Q report for the period ended September 30, 2014 will be filed with the SEC and available on the SEC's EDGAR website prior to the call.
Telephone Access: Live and Replay
The call begins at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
- For callers in the U.S.: (866) 803-2143
- For callers outside the U.S.: +1 (210) 795-1098 (long distance charges will apply)
- The conference passcode is "MCGRAW-HILL"
The recorded telephone replay will be available beginning shortly after the conclusion of the call and will remain available until December 13, 2014.
- For callers in the U.S.: (800) 945-4244
- For callers outside the U.S.: +1 (203) 369-3501 (long distance charges will apply)