NEW YORK, Aug. 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- McGraw-Hill Global Education Holdings, LLC announced today that its second quarter 2014 financial results on form 10Q will be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") on Thursday, August 14, 2014.
David Levin, President and Chief Executive Officer; Patrick Milano, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Chief Administrative Officer; and David Kraut, Treasurer, Vice President- Investor Relations, will host a conference call at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time on August 14, 2014, to discuss the second quarter and year-to-date results. The presentation is open to all interested parties and may include forward-looking information. A copy of the presentation will be filed with the SEC and available on the SEC's EDGAR website prior to the call.
- Telephone Access: Live and ReplayThe call begins at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
- For callers in the U.S.: (866) 803-2143
- For callers outside the U.S.: +1 (210) 795-1098 (long distance charges will apply)
- The conference passcode is "MCGRAW-HILL"
The recorded telephone replay will be available beginning shortly after the conclusion of the call and will remain available until September 13, 2014.
- For callers in the U.S.: (800) 839-9317
- For callers outside the U.S.: +1 (203) 369-3605 (long distance charges will apply)