Join the McGraw-Hill Careers team (@MHECareers) for a live #MHEcareers Twitter chat on March 11 from 12-1 p.m. EST.
March is Women’s History Month, and it’s also a great time to talk about how companies can support women in technology careers.
Everyone is welcome to join in on this important conversation! We’ll be discussing the following questions:
- Why are you passionate about supporting women in tech?
- What is the best career advice you've received as a woman in tech?
- How can companies be better at supporting women in technology careers?
- Which women in tech have inspired you the most?
- What advice do you have for companies looking to ensure they hire and retain more women in tech?
Featured panelists include:
- Marion Leary, MSN MPH RN (@marionleary) – Director of Innovation, University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing
- Mercedes Soria (@MercedesSoria) – EVP & Chief Intelligence Officer, Knightscope, Inc.
- Dr. Pippa Malmgren (@DrPippaM) – Co-Founder, H Robotics
- Espree Devora (@EspreeDevora) - Creator, WeAreLATech.com
- And our very own Neha Abrol (@abrol_neha), Software Engineering Manager at McGraw-Hill
We hope to talk to you on March 11!
Curious about careers at McGraw-Hill? Visit our career site to learn more: https://careers.mheducation.com/.