Traditions & Encounters (Bentley), AP Edition
About the Program
The new edition engages AP teachers and students through:
- AP-style Test Practice questions at the end of each chapter to enrich learning.
- AP Themes-based Part Openers illustrate themes in context and help students connect themes across time.
- AP Chapter Focus features in Chapter Opener spreads highlight the vital content for AP Exam success.
- Newly revised AP Teacher Manual and AP Test Banks.
- Access more than 600 primary sources in the online Primary Source Investigator, including pre-set AP World History Document Based Questions.