About the Program
Although TimeLinks is no longer offered for sale to new customers, we’d like to introduce you to IMPACT Social Studies.
IMPACT Social Studies for grades K-5 takes a fresh approach to social studies curriculum in the elementary classroom. Students will gain building blocks for critical thinking, develop a strong reading and writing foundation, and learn what it means to be responsible, active citizens. With engaging content, geared to today’s students, IMPACT is built around groundbreaking social studies pedagogy and research-based strategies to help all students succeed.
Additional Details & Resources
- Diversity and the Social Studies Improving Race Relations in School
- Five Ways to Support Social Studies Instruction at Home
- Elementary Social Studies and the No Child Left Behind Act
- Research-Based Strategies Used to Develop TimeLinks
This document provides information for the research used to develop the major chapters and ideas for the TimeLinks program.
- Additional Research-Based Strategies Used to Develop TimeLinks-Citizenship Education
This document provides information for the research and rationale used to develop the citizenship education component of the TimeLinks Program.
- Additional Research-Based Strategies Used to Develop TimeLinks-ELL
This document provides information for the research and rationale used to develop the strategies to support English Language Learners in the TimeLinks Program.