Starting Out! Re-Entry Handbook - Teachers Guide
About the Program
The Starting Out! Re-Entry Workbook, Resource Directory, and Teacher's Guides help ex-offenders get a new start in life.
The Re-Entry Workbook is available in English and Spanish.
- Includes hands-on support for core concepts
- Provides additional resources students can utilize after the book is complete
The Resource Directory is available in regional editions.
- Provides tools for practical life planning
The Teacher's Guide provides tools to help your students be successful.
- Includes Lesson Plans, Pre-Chapter Exercises, and Post-Class Questions
- Provides tips to support students' understanding of the material
- Featured topics include: Preparing for Re-Entry, How to Address Your Background in Your Job Search, Public Assistance for Ex-Offenders, Immediate and Temporary Housing for Ex-Offenders, Putting It All Together, Building Strong Family Relationships