About the Program
Grounded in research, WonderWorks drives student achievement by:
- Building strong foundational skills
- Developing close reading skills
- Differentiating instruction with scaffolded support
- Engaging students digitally
- Informing instruction through assessment
Grades K and 1 are focused intensively on foundational skills, which are crucial for developing proficient readers. The explicit, systematic instruction focuses on phonological awareness, phonemic awareness, phonics, word recognition and automaticity, oral vocabulary, and fluency, including important precursor skills.
Grades 2-3 and 4-6 Foundational Skills Kits provide explicit and differentiated instruction of key foundational skills.
The Adaptive Learning system provides personalized digital instruction and practice in foundational skills, allowing students to work at their own pace and instructional level.
To learn about the specific purchase options for this program, please contact our Customer Service team at 800-338-3987
- We have stopped printing many old products, but we might have some stock in our warehouse.
- Select legacy products are available on Create® EasyOrder.