BE A SCIENTIST NOTEBOOK
Problem-solving activity book that lets students practice being real scientists and engineers by presenting creative solutions to real-world problems.
- Real-world projects and activities that focus on science and engineering practices.
- K–2 edition provides activities and projects related to the readings in the Read Alouds.
- Contains informational text readings for grades 3–5.
- CCSS math and literacy concepts integrated with many activities and projects.
- Specific wayfinding instructions to guide students through hands-on activities.
- Student journaling.
- Available as eBook.