Managing Life Skills © 2011
Grade Levels: 9-12
About the Program
Students prepare for career or college with full-page Career Pathway or College Readiness features. Career Pathway focuses on thorough résumé writing, job interview prep, and portfolio building activities and guidance. College Readiness includes information on scholarships, financial matters, and the college application process. Project-based pedagogy is used throughout the program through Unit Portfolio Projects. Financial literacy education is integrated throughout, both in the context of projects and activities and with specific chapter-based Financial Literacy features that include math practice.
- Time-management skills, leadership skills, interpersonal skills, and teamwork skills are focused on.
- Succeed in School and Life features appear throughout each chapter to reinforce skills concepts and applications.
- Rigorous, standards-based academic integration to support the Perkins legislation mandate is included.
- Family and community connections are approached through activities in each chapter.
- Independent living skills, self-discovery, and value-based self-affirmation are focused on.
Creative Living Skills, Vocabulary Puzzlemaker CD-ROM
Managing Life Skills, Presentation Plus CD-ROM
Managing Life Skills, Student Activity Workbook, Teacher Annotated Edition
Managing Life Skills, Teacher Wraparound Edition
Managing Life Skills, Student Activity Workbook
Managing Life Skills, Student Edition
Managing Life Skills, StudentWorks CD-ROM