Glencoe Pre-Algebra © 2010
Using Glencoe Pre-Algebra, you can:
- Help all students become better problem solvers with our unique approach to interweaving skills, concepts, and word problems in the Get Ready for the Chapter, in Study Guide and Review, and throughout the Exercises.
- Provide students with more personal assistance in understanding key examples with Personal Tutor – a “virtual” teacher available in every lesson.
- Use Concepts in Motion animations and labs to visually and dynamically demonstrate mathematical content. References to the Concepts in Motion features in the Student Edition are readily accessible online at glencoe.com, on Interactive Classroom, and on StudentWorks Plus.
- Prepare students for standardized tests with questions that are aligned in format, content, and design to those found on today’s high-stakes assessments.
- Help students organize their notes and prepare for tests with Glencoe’s exclusive Foldables study organizers.
- Chapter 0 Preparing for Pre-Algebra
Unit 1 Rational Number and Equations
- Chapter 1 The Tools of Algebra
- Chapter 2 Operations with Integers
- Chapter 3 Operations with Rational Numbers
- Chapter 4 Expressions and Equations
- Chapter 5 Multi-Step Equations and Inequalities
Unit 2 Proportions and Similarity
- Chapter 6 Ratio, Proportion, and Similar Figures
- Chapter 7 Percent
Unit 3 Linear and Nonlinear Functions
- Chapter 8 Linear Functions and Graphing
- Chapter 9 Powers and Nonlinear Functions
Unit 4 Two- and Three-Dimensional Space
- Chapter 10 Real Numbers and Right Triangles
- Chapter 11 Distance and Angle
- Chapter 12 Surface Area and Volume
Unit 5 Data Sets
- Chapter 13 Statistics and Probability
Looking Ahead to Algebra 1