Glencoe Marketing Essentials © 2016
About the Program
- The DECA Connection provides role-play activities to give students opportunities to interact with other students and practice for DECA competitive events.
- World Market and Marketing Case Study provide real-world examples of marketing in action.
- Digital Nation explores technology issues from a marketing perspective.
- Green Marketer explores green marketing concepts, products, and services designed for environmentally-friendly consumers.
- Chapter Discovery Projects engage students and introduce them to the chapter material. They can be used independently or as part of a cooperative learning environment.
- Unit Marketing Internship Projects allow students to synthesize knowledge and skills from across several chapters.
- 21st Century Skills are integrated throughout the text and help students develop the behaviors and skills they will be expected to demonstrate on the job.
- Career Chatroom allows students to explore marketing careers, the skills and education needed for them.
- Math Skills Handbook provides remediation for students struggling with math concepts.
- Standardized Test Practice activities in the chapter assessments provide real-world test-taking practice along with tips for test-taking success.
Marketing Essentials © 2016 features online resources on the MHE ConnectED platform empowering teachers to easily teach program material, manage classroom assignments, and engage students. Teachers can access the student eBook, digital resources, assessment and planning tools in one convenient location. Print teacher editions are available print-on-demand on Create™.