Glencoe Geometry © 2008
Grade Levels: 9-12
Glencoe Geometry is a key program in our vertically aligned high school mathematics series developed to help all students achieve a better understanding of mathematics and improve their mathematics scores on today’s high-stakes assessments.
About the Program
Using Glencoe Geometry, you can:
- Help all students become better problem solvers with our unique approach to interweaving skills, concepts, and word problems in the Get Ready for the Chapter, in Study Guide and Review, and throughout the Exercises.
- Provide students with more personal assistance in understanding key examples with Personal Tutor – a “virtual” teacher available in every lesson.
- Use Concepts in Motion animations and labs to visually and dynamically demonstrate mathematical content. References to the Concepts in Motion features in the Student Edition are readily accessible online at glencoe.com, on Interactive Classroom, and on StudentWorks Plus.
- Prepare students for standardized tests with questions that are aligned in format, content, and design to those found on today’s high-stakes assessments.
- Help students organize their notes and prepare for tests with Glencoe’s exclusive Foldables study organizers.
Unit 1 Geometric Structure
- Chapter 1 Tools of Geometry
- Chapter 2 Reasoning and Proof
- Chapter 3 Parallel and Perpendicular Lines
Unit 2 Congruence
- Chapter 4 Congruent Triangles
- Chapter 5 Relationships with Triangles
- Chapter 6 Quadrilaterals
Unit 3 Similarity
- Chapter 7 Proportions and Similarity
- Chapter 8 Right Triangles and Trigonometry
- Chapter 9 Right Transformations
Unit 4 Two- and Three-Dimensional Measurements
- Chapter 10 Circles
- Chapter 11 Areas of Polygons and Circles
- Chapter 12 Extending Surface Area
- Chapter 13 Extending Volume
Geometry, Teacher Classroom Resources
Geometry, Assignment Works DVD-ROM
Geometry, ExamView Assessment Suite CD-ROM
Geometry, Interactive Classroom CD-ROM
Geometry, Spanish Assessment Masters
Geometry, Teacher Wraparound Edition
Geometry, TeacherWorks Plus DVD-ROM
Math Diagnostic and Placement Tests
Teaching Geometry with Manipulatives
Geometry Prerequisite Skills Workbook: Remediation and Intervention, Teacher's Guide'
Geometry, Noteables: Interactive Study Notebook with Foldables
Geometry, Practice Workbook
Geometry, Skills Practice Workbook
Geometry, Student Edition
Geometry, StudentWorks Plus DVD-ROM
Geometry, Study Guide and Intervention Workbook
Geometry, Word Problems Practice Workbook
Glencoe Geometry, Prerequisite Skills Workbook: Remediation and Intervention
Showing of Results
Showing of Results
Additional Details & Resources
- Research Base for Glencoe Geomentry
This paper describes research results in several key areas of mathematics education: curriculum, educational principles, instructional strategies, and mathematical concepts and skills. It points out the Glencoe features that exemplify these research results and provides page numbers of selected examples. A comprehensive list of research references is included.