Direct Instruction Professional Development Video Series 2002
About the Program
The Direct Instruction Professional Development Video Series supports educators as they grow and mature within their profession. The first tape, Introducing Direct Instruction, provides a straightforward explanation of the education approach found in Direct Instruction programs. The remaining five tapes, Following Scripted Lessons, Using Signals, Correcting Errors Effectively, Assessing Student Progress, and Monitoring the Classroom – provide more detailed information about specific research-based practices and show how these practices are effectively implemented in the classroom.
This video series Makes the Difference!
- Convenient videotape format allows teachers to conduct effective in-service anytime and anywhere.
- Actual classroom footage familiarizes teachers and parents with Direct Instruction.
- Practical, down-to-earth review of teaching formats helps teachers become more effective.
- Reusable format gives teachers a dynamic and informative learning tool year after year.
To learn about the specific purchase options for this program, please contact our Customer Service team at 800-338-3987
- We have stopped printing many old products, but we might have some stock in our warehouse.
- Select legacy products are available on Create® EasyOrder.