Business and Personal Law © 2016
About the Program
High-interest features are integrated throughout the text:
- Legal Briefs explain current issues in law today.
- Global Law explains how the laws of other countries can affect international business transactions and provides tips for having prosperous international business relationships.
- Business Ethics features give students practice analyzing facts and situations in order to make ethical decisions.
- Ask an Expert provides expert answers to basic financial questions.
- Legal Talk encourages students to analyze words and practice different parts of speech.
- Case Studies, Landmark Cases, and Cyberlaw explain the details of important court cases.
Revision updates include new topics on:
- Expungement of Criminal Records
- Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Attorneys' Fee Provisions
- Consumer Identity Data and Privacy
- Broken Engagements
- Avoiding Student Loan Debt
- Employment Agreements
- Social Media Policies
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Intellectual Property Rights
Business and Personal Law: Real-World Connections © 2016 features online resources on the MHE ConnectED platform empowering teachers to easily teach program material, manage classroom assignments, and engage students. Teachers can access the student eBook, digital resources, assessment and planning tools in one convenient location. Print teacher editions are available print-on-demand on Create™.