Bentley, Traditions & Encounters: A Global Perspective on the Past UPDATED 6e, AP Edition ©2017
The Updated AP Edition engages AP teachers and students through:
- NEW AP-style Test Practice multiple choice, short answer, and long essay questions at the end of each chapter help students prepare for these new test items.
- NEW AP Test Banks match the question type, style, and rigor of the newly redesigned AP Exam.
- NEW AP Teacher Manual helps teachers transition seamlessly into teaching the new course with extended subthemes and new exam style and format.
- NEW Primary Source Library is organized by Historical Time Period. Each Time Period includes a variety of primary sources and historical arguments, and a set of focused documents and images to analyze and interpret one topic in depth.
- AP Themes-based Part Openers illustrate themes and new thematic learning objectives in context and help students connect themes across time.
- AP Chapter Focus features in Chapter Opener spreads highlight the vital content for AP Exam success.
- NEW Power of Process assignment type in Connect® that helps students analyze and interpret primary and secondary sources.
The best prepared students use Bentley’s Traditions & Encounters!