American History 1 (Before 1865)
About the Program
- Incorporates the NCSS high school thematic strands
- Audio and Interactive activities – On the student CD, full audio and interactive activities help the student better comprehend the material, improving their ability to read in the content areas.
- Reading support – There is extensive attention paid to helping students improve their reading ability. The readability is controlled throughout the program.
- ELL support – Specific activities target the needs of the second language student
- Usability – The program is designed to be simple for teachers and students to use. The PDF form of all Teacher CD content makes it easy to print materials as needed.
- Engaging content - The series is replete with illustrations, maps, photos and timelines.
- Value – The program offers a complete, four color social studies curriculum at a very competitive price.
- Flexibility – the program can be used by a variety of student types, including Adult Ed students.