Experiencing Choral Music, Proficient Mixed Voices
Grade Levels: 9-12
Experiencing Choral Music is a four-level series designed to build music literacy and promote vocal development for all students and voice categories in grades 6 - 12. The series is a multi-textbook program supported with print materials and audio recordings that enables students to develop music skills and conceptual understanding, while providing teachers with a flexible, integrated program.
About the Program
- Available in 4 levels: Beginning, Intermediate, Proficient, and Advanced.
- Written for Treble, Mixed, or Tenor/Bass voices.
- Twenty-four graded choral selections per book covering a variety of styles, cultures, and historical periods.
- Every song is recorded in 3 ways: voices and accompaniment, accompaniment only, and part-dominant CDs.
- Each of the 4 levels is accompanied by a Sight-Singing book.
Experiencing Choral Music, Proficient Teacher Resource Binder
Experiencing Choral Music, Proficient Mixed Voices, Teacher Wraparound Edition
Experiencing Choral Music, Proficient Mixed Voices, Student Edition
Experiencing Choral Music, Proficient Sight-Singing