About the Program
- Help students “read to learn” with Glencoe Science’s comprehensive reading strand. From in-text features to ancillary components, every student’s reading needs are met.
- Expand your formative and summative assessment tools. From the beginning of the chapter to the final exam, ongoing assessment gives you the tools to make sure students understand the concepts
- Give your students more opportunities to master key concepts with our highly interactive Virtual Labs CD-ROM and StudentWorks™ Plus CD-ROM.
- Spend more time focusing on your students and less time planning with Glencoe’s extensive technology, including powerful tools like LabManager™, TeacherWorks™, Interactive Chalkboard, and ExamView® Assessment Suite CD-ROMs.
- Chapter 1: Introduction to Animals
- Chapter 2: Mollusks, Worms, Arthropods, and Echinoderms
- Chapter 3: Fish, Amphibians, and Reptiles
- Chapter 4: Birds and Mammals
- Chapter 5: Animal Behavior