Teaching Algebra: Inequalities
Grade Levels: 9-12
About the Program
Participants extend their understanding of ways to teach inequality concepts. They graph both inequalities and systems of inequalities. Participants also consider teaching strategies that support this content in the classroom, examine student work to identify problem areas, and consider appropriate intervention strategies.
- Develop and expand understanding of the graphs of systems of linear inequalities.
- Review key steps in the process of graphing systems of linear inequalities.
- Examine key content points and instructional strategies to emphasize with students.
RttT/SIG Assurances covered:
- Great Teachers and Leaders
- Turning Around the Lowest Performing Schools
Audience: Building Administrators, Coaches, and Teachers
Number of Participants: 1
Delivery Method: Online
Time: 3 to 5 hours