Economics (McConnell), AP* Edition © 2015
Grade Levels: 9-12
About the Program
The authors' 40 years of teaching success is reflected in the clear treatment of economic concepts, balanced coverage, and patient explanations. This new AP® edition is engaging and modern with Connect® Economics, an enhanced online learning experience.
The 20th edition program includes:
- AP correlation
- AP Chapter Introductions and AP-style questions for chapter review
- AP Quick-Review Sections
- Micro- and macroeconomics complete practice exams
- Online AP Teacher's Manual with chapter objectives, essential questions, lessons, and activities
- AP Chapter Question Banks with AP-style multiple choice questions
- McGraw-Hill's Connect® for AP Economics features SmartBook™, the adaptive, interactive reading experience powered by LearnSmart™.
The 20th edition of Economics is also available with the AP advantage—a three- step digital solution for AP success that includes ONboard™ course preparation, the Connect® integrated learning platform, and SCOREboard™ AP exam preparation. Together, the AP advantage suite of digital products supports students from before class starts all the way through to passing the exam.
AP Economics ONboard (v2) with SCOREboard (v2) Digital Bundle, 1-year subscription
AP Economics ONboard (v2) with SCOREboard (v2) Digital Bundle, 6-year subscription
AP Economics SCOREboard, 1-year subscription (individual)
AP Economics SCOREboard, 1-year subscription (school)
AP Economics SCOREboard, 6-year subscription (school)
McConnell, Economics © 2015 20e, Connect Plus®, 1-year subscription
McConnell, Economics © 2015 20e, Connect Plus®, 6-year subscription
McConnell, Economics © 2015 20e, eBook, 1-year subscription
McConnell, Economics © 2015 20e, eBook, 6-year subscription