King, The Science of Psychology © 2017, 4e
The modern, yet approachable narrative in The Science of Psychology provides students with a scientific approach to psychology, placing function before dysfunction. Special inserts such as Touring the Brain and Nervous System feature detailed color transparencies to help students understand these biological functions. This new AP edition also includes many features designed specifically to help AP students succeed in the course and on the exam.
About the Program
Other features available through McGraw-Hill Platform enhance the experience, including:
- AP Teacher Manual - Provides teaching guidance, suggested activities, practice questions, pacing guides, and more.
- AP Chapter Banks - AP-style multiple choice and free response questions for student practice.
- Featuring an AP SmartBook® adaptive reading experience and LearnSmart® adaptive study tools.
AP®, Advanced Placement®, and Advanced Placement Program® are trademarks registered and/or owned by the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, these products.
Clear All Filters
Showing of Results
Showing of Results
To learn about the specific purchase options for this program, please contact our Customer Service team at 800-338-3987
- We have stopped printing many old products, but we might have some stock in our warehouse.
- Select legacy products are available on Create® EasyOrder.
Additional Details & Resources
- CHAPTER 1 What is Psychology?
- CHAPTER 2 Psychology’s Scientific Method
- CHAPTER 3 Biological Foundations of Behavior
- CHAPTER 4 Sensation and Perception
- CHAPTER 5 States of Consciousness
- CHAPTER 6 Learning
- CHAPTER 7 Memory
- CHAPTER 8 Thinking, Intelligence, and Language
- CHAPTER 9 Human Development
- CHAPTER 10 Motivation and Emotion
- CHAPTER 11 Gender, Sex, and Sexuality
- CHAPTER 12 Personality
- CHAPTER 13 Social Psychology
- CHAPTER 14 Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- CHAPTER 15 Psychological Disorders
- CHAPTER 16 Therapies
- CHAPTER 17 Health Psychology