Chang, Chemistry ©2019, 13e
About the Program
Redesign ready with updated online Teacher Manual, ebook and test bank correlations aligned to the new 2019 Framework.
Your Teaching and Learning Resources for AP Success:
• AP Test Banks, featuring AP-style questions to help students prepare for the AP Exam.
• AP Teacher Manual with helpful hints to support teachers throughout the course, as well as a pacing guide and classroom activities.
• Customizable PowerPoint presentations.
• AP Edition eBook and an AP SmartBook® adaptive reading experience, designed to help students learn faster, study more efficiently, and retain more knowledge.
• AP Suggested Activities and more!
AP®, Advanced Placement®, and Advanced Placement Program® are trademarks registered by the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, these products.
Additional Details & Resources
- Chapter 1 Chemistry: The Study of Change
- Chapter 2 Atoms, Molecules, and Ions
- Chapter 3 Mass Relationships in Chemical Reactions
- Chapter 4 Reactions in Aqueous Solutions
- Chapter 5 Gases
- Chapter 6 Thermochemistry
- Chapter 7 Quantum Theory and the Electronic Structure of Atoms
- Chapter 8 Periodic Relationships Among the Elements
- Chapter 9 Chemical Bonding I: Basic Concepts
- Chapter 10 Chemical Bonding II: Molecular Geometry and Hybridization of Atomic Orbitals
- Chapter 11 Intermolecular Forces and Liquids and Solids
- Chapter 12 Physical Properties of Solutions
- Chapter 13 Chemical Kinetics
- Chapter 14 Chemical Equilibrium
- Chapter 15 Acids and Bases
- Chapter 16 Acid-Base Equilibria and Solubility Equilibria
- Chapter 17 Entropy, Free Energy, and Equilibrium
- Chapter 18 Electrochemistry
- Chapter 19 Nuclear Chemistry
- Chapter 20 Chemistry in the Atmosphere
- Chapter 21 Metallurgy and the Chemistry of Metals
- Chapter 22 Nonmetallic Elements and Their Compounds
- Chapter 23 Transition Metals Chemistry and Coordination Compounds
- Chapter 24 Organic Chemistry
- Chapter 25 Synthetic and Natural Organic Polymer