Skills Handbook: Using Science, Student Edition Level 6
This grade 1-6 supplemental program provides grade specific science content with “how-to” instruction and opportunities for reinforcing investigating, reading, thinking, writing, research, chart, graph, and math skills. The Skills Handbook Using Science utilizes science content to teach valuable cross-curricular skills in a step-by-step format that won’t interfere with your core curriculum.
In each of the grade levels, students explore lessons that are designed to bring science content and applications into a variety of subjects, including math, writing, and language arts. Self-contained lessons and a simplistic instructional design permits students to work independently, and each book includes test-taking strategies that help students develop techniques for analyzing and answering test questions.
Lessons in Skills Handbook Using Science:
- Define a skill and provide the content that will develop that skill
- Develop skill concepts so they can be applied to a variety of situations
- Offer useful tips to help students work with the skill
- Provide practice so students can practice and apply skills to new situations
- Guide students in testing situations with test-taking tips
- Facilitate mastery of a variety of different skills and strategies
Purchase this product
The purchase quantity range should be 1-29 for this product.
This softcover, full-color student edition offers step-by-step skill instruction, highlighted vocabulary, skill application, and test-taking strategies