Reading Fluency, Reader's Record A
Grade Levels: 6 - 12
MHID: 007861712X | ISBN 13: 9780078617126
Payment Options: During checkout, you can pay with a P.O. (simply enter the number), Credit Card, or PayPal.
Watch the first published series aimed at increasing adolescent oral reading fluency in action. Students work in pairs and at comfortable reading levels, practice reading aloud a narrative fiction or nonfiction passage from the nonconsumable Reader. A partner uses the consumable Reader's Record, marking errors and scoring the oral reading. Repeated readings encourage students to increase their fluency. New Audio CDs allow students to hear fluent reading models for all selections at all levels.
Purchase this product
The purchase quantity range should be 1-29 for this product.
Pricing subject to change at any time. We only ship to US locations.
Three simple components offer a world of help for fluency
- Seventy-two high-interest 200-word passages per level encourage fluent oral reading
- Ten readability levels match students’ independent reading levels
- Extensive Teacher Notes with research background and classroom-tested ideas
Extensive Teacher Notes include
- Research background on the importance of fluent reading
- Techniques for using the materials
- Ideas for using the materials for placement and assessment
- Other ways to develop oral reading fluency
- Research references