MathScape: Seeing and Thinking Mathematically, Course 2, The Language of Algebra, Student Guide
Publication Date: March 11, 2004
ISBN 13: 9780078668142
The purchase quantity range should be 1-29 for this product.
Enhanced Curriculum Coverage!
- Strengthened content on fractions, decimals, and percents
- Added content on integer concepts and operations, factors, multiples, and rules of divisibility
- Designed new lessons on proportions, graphing linear functions, similarity and congruence, and transformations
Integrated Full Technology Support!
- ExamView® Pro Testmaker CD-ROM (English and Spanish questions)
- Virtual Activities for Middle School Mathematics CD-ROM (fully networkable)
- What’s Math Got to Do with It? VHS (real life videos)
- StudentWorks™ CD-ROM (the backpack solution)
- TeacherWorks™ CD-ROM (all-in-one planner and teacher resource center)
- Book-Specific Web sites: www.mathscape1.com www.mathscape2.com www.mathscape3.com