MathScape: Seeing and Thinking Mathematically, Course 1, Consolidated Student Guide
Publication Date: February 17, 2004
ISBN 13: 9780078604669
The purchase quantity range should be 1-29 for this product.
Student Editions Available in 2 Formats: Consolidated Hardcover or Individual Softcover Units!
- What Does the Data Say? Graphs and Averages
- The Language of Numbers Inventing and Comparing Number Systems
- From Whole to Parts Operating with Factors, Multiples, and Fractions
- Designing Spaces Visualizing, Planning, and Building
- Beside the Point Operating with Decimals, Percents, and Integers
- Gulliver's Worlds Measuring and Scaling
- Patterns in Numbers and Shapes Using Algebraic Thinking
- Strengthened content on fractions, decimals, and percents
- Added content on integer concepts and operations, factors, multiples, and rules of divisibility
- Designed new lessons on proportions, graphing linear functions, similarity and congruence, and transformations
- ExamView® Pro Testmaker CD-ROM (English and Spanish questions)
- Virtual Activities for Middle School Mathematics CD-ROM (fully networkable)
- What’s Math Got to Do with It? VHS (real life videos)
- StudentWorks™ CD-ROM (the backpack solution)
- TeacherWorks™ CD-ROM (all-in-one planner and teacher resource center)
- Book-Specific Web sites: www.mathscape1.com www.mathscape2.com www.mathscape3.com
Enhanced Curriculum Coverage!
Integrated Full Technology Support!